Support policy of fortrabbit
last reviewed on June 1st, 2018
- Answering general questions about the platform
- Providing pointers to documentation
- Troubleshooting access
- Helping with deployment
- Guiding DNS setup
- Assisting with configuration
- Helping with installing software
- Identifying application problems
- Providing workarounds or resolutions for known problems
- Answering general how-to questions and best practices
- Replying to billing related questions
- Recommending site architecture
Not covered with support
- Rewriting client application code
- Debugging client applications
- Setting up local development
- Tuning performance
- Modifying or patching software on behalf of clients
- General coding questions
- Training in Git
Technical support is available through the web based client support system which can be found on all fortrabbit web properties.
Support inquiries may be submitted at any time.
Every support request will be answered. The main support time frame is bound to our general office hours, Berlin. Monday — Friday, 09:00 — 17:00, excluding public holidays.
The fortrabbit platform is monitored 24/7 by comprehensive automated systems. On-call schedules and escalation policies for technical support are in place.
We will respond swiftly to diagnose and correct platform incidents. In the event of a bigger issue, a notice will be posted on the status site at status.fortrabbit.com.