← Simple pricing page
|Plan 1||PHP processes 7||PHP memory 7||Page views/h 7||Web storage 7||MySQL storage 7||Backups 7||Cron Jobs 7||Monthly price 11||Daily price 12|
|Light (also trial Apps)||2||128 MB||1k||1 GB||256 MB||No||No||€5||€0.17|
|Standard||4||256 MB||2k||5 GB||512 MB||Yes||Yes||€15||€0.5|
|Plus||8||512 MB||4k||10 GB||1 GB||Yes||Yes||€30||€1|
The prices above are per App.
App specific settings
|PHP memory limit in deployment24||512 MB|
|Max time for git push||20 m|
|Max time for git pull||10 m|
|Max time running Composer in deployment||10 m|
|Max time running pre script in deployment||10 m|
|Max time running post script in deployment||10 m|
|Max size of deployment release package 22||200 MB|
|Included traffic per month and App 21||50 GB|
|Each additional 5 GB traffic||€1|
|Temporary storage per App21||2 GB|
|Days of retention 24||14|
|Snapshot time in EU for MySQL24||02:00 UTC|
|Availability in EU for MySQL until24||~10:00 UTC|
|Snapshot time in EU for code24||03:30 UTC|
|Availability in EU for code until24||~12:30 UTC|
|Snapshot time in US for MySQL24||07:00 UTC|
|Availability in US for MySQL24||~15:00 UTC|
|Snapshot time in US for code24||07:00 UTC|
|Availability in US for code24||~18:00 UTC|
SSH & SFTP
|Interval times||hourly, daily, weekly, monthly|
|Secure Shell (SSH)||22|
|Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)||25|
|Domain Name System (DNS)||53|
|Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)||80|
|Post Office Protocol (POP3), Authenticated Post Office Protocol (APOP)||110|
|Secure Sockets Layer (SSL, "HTTPS")||443|
|Message Submission (Authenticated SMTP)||465|
|Message Submission (Authenticated SMTP)||587|
|Apple Push Notifications (APNs)||2195|
|Apple Push Notifications (APNs)||2196|
|Alternate Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP) port||8080|
- Plan: Identification of this extension state.
- Level: Category, recommended use case, either Development, Production or Dedicated. more
- Monhtly price: Costs for one full month, billed after usage.
- Daily price: Costs for a single day of use, minimum period.
- PHP processes: Defines the concurrent connections.
- PHP requests per hour: PHP script executions, mostly akin to pageviews. more
- Page views per hour: One page view is one PHP script execution. Value is recommendation, not absolute. more
- Nodes: Individual copies, amout of computing instances, data redundancy.
- CPU priority: How many CPUs are dedicated to the App.
- AWS: Which AWS product or service is mainly in use.
- Load balancer: Request routing / distribution across Nodes.
- PHP memory: equals PHP memory_limit. Dedicated plans have a PHP memory_limit of 1 GB. more
- OPcache: Max allowed memory for OPcache and APCU usage.
- PHP processes total: Count of concurrent Fast CGI PHP processes, two per Node. more
- MySQL storage: Database capacity including index.
- MySQL index: Reserved index space within storage, soft limit.
- MySQL memory: Reserved RAM for indices. Applies only to Dedicated level.
- MySQL connections: Amount of max allowed concurrent connections. more
- MySQL IOPS: Amount if i/o operations per second. Applies only to Dedicated level.
- MySQL Backup price: Monthly price for enabling backups for the scaling.
- Memcache memory: Reserved RAM.
- Worker memory: Total available RAM to execute background jobs.
- Worker jobs: Amount of max allowed jobs.
- Cron Jobs: Amount of configurable cron jobs more
- SSH memory: RAM available for execution PHP applications.
- Concurrent logins: Parallel SSH and/or SFTP connections at the same time.
- Object Storage size: Size available to store total files. more
- Ephemeral storage: Non-persistent local storage that will be replaced on each deploy. more
- Web storage size: Size available to store total files permanently on disk. more
- Temporary storage size: Storage amount available for temporary store files (
- Deployment release package: Compressed archive of all deployed files more
- Deployment memory: Memory available to Composer, pre & post script execution + remote SSH execution. more
- Traffic: All traffic generated by request to PHP scripts, static files and files in the Object Storage.
- Positive cache: Time duration for cache headers for existing file.
- Negative cache: Time duration for cache headers for not existing file (404).
- Max remote execution time: Time duration after which remote SSH executed commands are aborted.
- App Collaborators: Available App Collaborators without a booked Company plan. more
- Backup retention: Amount of days backups are stored and downloadable from the Dashboard. more
- Backup snapshot time: When snapshots are created from which backups are generated
- Backup availability: When backups become available in the Dashboard. Depends on the region the App is in
- HTTPS Support: In which way HTTPS connections are available more
Go back to: top, PHP, MySQL, Memcache.
All information provided are subject to errors.